Conference Advertising and Sponsorship
2021 Virtual Conference
For the 2021 Virtual Conference: Strengthening the Foundation, we are offering sponsorship packages created especially for the virtual format and which will be highly visible to conference attendees.
Sponsor Package includes:
- Sponsor banners which will be prominently displayed in various areas of the conference app and website on a rotating basis
- A Virtual Interactive Booth where you can partner with us in designing your own virtual booth, including any of the following:
- Organization or company description/product information
- Video/ Audio
- Weblinks and Article Sharing Option by providing simple URLs
- Discount Code/Flyer
- Contact Information
- Immediate interaction with interested participants through instant Chat Option
- Ability to create a virtual meetup with Google Meet, Zoom, or Whova’s own meetup room setting up your own specific time for up to 30 people.
- Access to lead information sheets, receiving the names and select contact information of those who have interacted with you and your materials.
- Community board access: you can create interesting conversation topics to engage with attendees and engage more traffic to your virtual booth
Sponsor Packages are $250 for NOA members and $300 for non-members. The deadline to reserve your sponsorship package is December 18, 2020. To get started, add the Conference Sponsor Package to your cart and pay online.
Content can be submitted to Sophia DiLeo at , who will work with you to customize your organization's virtual presence at our conference. Larger files may be uploaded to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/jhvUckz3s0eHyMELiiE7 Recommended banner dimensions are 700x210px.
Past Conference Advertising
You can browse past conference programs for examples of university programs, products and services that have successfully advertised with us:
2014 NYC Convention
2013 Portland Convention