NOA Media Kit
The National Opera Association (NOA) is the national service organization for college, university, conservatory, and young artist training programs, and faculty that produce opera and teach/train the next generation of young artists. We have more than 400 members primarily within the United States and Canada, and include another 700 individuals in our email distribution lists, for a reach of more than 1100 individuals who are active in the field. Our national conferences are vibrant gatherings of NOA members and their students (typical attendance is about 250 in-person attendees, plus those that may access conference materials online).
NOA provides a number of opportunities to advertisers throughout the year, including:
- Sponsored Promotion Email Notices: dedicated email blast sent to NOA’s distribution list (ca. 1100 unique addresses), for a flat rate of $400. Opportunities are limited to one message per month, so contact us to reserve your desired date well in advance. Final materials (images, ad copy, and destination URL) must be received at least two weeks in advance.
- Advertisement within Email Blast: advertising blocks are inserted into NOA email blasts, up to a maximum of two advertisers per email. Images may be a maximum of 600px wide and 400px tall, and may include an additional 100 words (including URLs). Reach 1100+ individuals for $180 (single email) or $300 (two successive emails; ad must be the same for both).
- National Conference program advertising: printed in full color and highly visible throughout the duration of the conference, the NOA program book is provided to every conference attendee, and is a fantastic place to highlight your program or event. Printed on white 8 ½” x 11” heavy card stock, the program provides a crisp background for color photos and text. Pricing varies by ad location and size, deadline of December 1 each year.
- National Conference Exhibitors and Sponsors: Exhibitor tables are located in a prominent area of the conference hotel, with good attendee traffic throughout the duration of the conference. Exhibitor tables are available as an add-on to a regular conference registration (member and non-member alike) for $275 (requires purchase of a full regular conference registration by at least one representative). Additional sponsorship opportunities are also available – contact us to discuss a custom sponsorship package that will best meet your advertising needs.
- Job Listing Service: Expand your advertising reach to NOA's active and engaged membership by posting to our Job Listing Service for academic and professional jobs in opera. Members can post a position for $50; non-members for $100.
- Facebook NOA Exchange: this members-only Facebook group is a great way (also free!) to connect member-to-member.
Opportunities, events, and products should be of general interest to NOA membership and related to the field of opera, arts education, young artist training, dramatic musical works, or appropriate musical products or services. NOA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject potential advertisements or messages deemed inappropriate or unsuitable for distribution to its membership.
All advertising orders must be prepaid at time of date reservation. Cancellations may only be made up until the time of final approval of the ad.